Database of TA and Research Centers
Choose and apply filters to narrow down the list of technical assistance and research centers to the ones that address the descriptors of interest. Click on the name of a center to view more details and access links specific to that center.
PEAK Parent Center implements the Regional Parent Technical Assistance Center in Region 5, serving the federally designated PTIs and CPRCs.
- Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse*
- Experiencing Homelesness*
- Living in Juvenile Justice Settings*
- Living in Migratory Settings*
- Living in Poverty*
- Military Connected*
- Capacity building/system change*
- Cultural and Linguistic Responsive Practice*
- Evidence-based Practices*
- Personnel Prep*
- Professional Learning (Training, PD, COP, Coaching)*
- Stakeholder engagement
- Tiered Frameworks (MTSS, RTI, PBIS)*
- Education Prep Programs (EPP)*
- Parents, Caregivers and Families
- Related Service Providers*
- School Districts and LEAs*
- States and SEAs*
- Teachers and Local Practitioners*
- Region 6 includes Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, the outlying areas of the Pacific Basin, and the Freely Associated States.